Blog Archive

Monday, August 11, 2008

Money Cube?


Hello WYDians! Have you ever heard of the item called "money cube"?

I heard of this item yesterday. Supposedly it doubles the money in your inventory or your money will disappear depending on your luck. Wanting to double my money without thinking of the consequence I wanted to try this "money cube" thing. My guildmate and hunting buddy became curious about doubling his money when he heard about it. And wouldn't you know, he happened to have 2 pcs of money cube with him. I gave him my 500k (my only money) to try and make it double. Unfortunately, he got a message saying "use another server". We tried all the servers in vain to use the money cube. He even joked it must be in Server 5 lol. He even gave me the money cube for me to try but same result "use another server".

I didn't return the money cube to Drow because I really wanted to find out if the money cube can really double my money. So today, I tried to use the money cube by right clicking on it with 1m in my inventory. And guess what? Ka-ching! My 1m became 2m! I immediately pmed Drow saying the money cube works. So I gave back the last money cube to him and he proceeded to lose his precious 200k lol.

So why did the money cube work today and didn't work yesterday? Well, I'm not sure but the only thing I noticed was that today when I logged in there's a message saying "you have succeded in sealing kephra by THEBALANCE guild". I think you can only use the money cube when kephra is sealed. Maybe kephra doesn't approve of gambling hehe.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A greeting for you from a small corner of Spain. I have liked very much your blog.